[DENIED] Application

Tic · 1612

Offline Tic

• Orc
  • New to the Forums!
    • View Profile
on: March 21, 2021, 02:31:44 PM
In-game nickname:Tic

Previously used nicknames:TicTac,Neverwish,Ahturkish and manymore i cant remember

Country and Timezone:Turkey,GMT+3 I think

When did you start playing VC:MP?:2013 December

Are you banned from any servers currently? (if you have been banned before, tell us when and why:I haven't been banned anywhere right now.I have been banned for acting childishly before xd

Which members of the clan are you familiarized with?]tell us whether you have been invited or not):I guess all members knows me,

Previous clans and reasons behind leaving them?:ON-some members caught with hacks and I left them
DU-It was already a dead clan, many members joined, we thought we could be active as before, but I left when everyone started to leave clan
UF-I left because they bought 2 members without app and I wasnt satisfied with the clan but I I left with hiding the real reason and denigrating myself,fortune knows well XD
MK-After the heavy defeat in vice war, some members played another game without paying attention instead of helping us.This bothered me and I wanted to punish them by giving my account to hunting.and they kicked me from the clan.
ULK-Joined as TLK,i thought we could be active clan as like before but members playing in XE only,it made me boring and I left

Why do you want to join us?:almost whole tla members my friend and i know them since long time. also If I join this clan, you can be sure that I will do everything I can.
Any thing you want to add: I am very tired as I am a waiter and courier now and I cant joing the game much, but if I see a player every day in the evening, I join and I am completely free on Sundays. And if you guys still think I'm not ready I'll keep trying to improve myself have a nice day

Offline Fortune

• TLA Member
  • Orc
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: March 21, 2021, 08:25:13 PM
Application noted.

Offline AX

• TLA Member
  • Orc
  • lpc
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: April 01, 2021, 03:00:10 AM
Hello Tic, thank you for your patience.

Unfortunately,  your application has been denied for the following reasons:

Most of our members think you applied too early as compared to your last application.

None of us has observed any signs of change and improvement in your behavior.

Try again in a few weeks and try to get familiar with us as much as you can.