• New to the Forums!
    • View Profile
on: October 13, 2023, 07:53:04 AM

APPLICANT INFORMATION

In-game nickname: Bird^

Previously used nicknames: Thunder_Bird

Country and Timezone: Pakistan | GTM+5

When did you start playing VC: MP?: 2017

Are you banned from any servers currently? (if you have been banned before, tell us when and why): LW, its an old ban(3-4) years old. I got ban for ban evade and hacks usage. applied for unban twice but application got rejected so never aaplied again.

Which members of the clan are you familiarized with?(tell us whether you have been invited or not): Fulton, Fortune, Raiden, Domek, Gorcee. and yes I was invited by raiden.

Previous clans and reasons behind leaving them?: F2. I was kicked from it for having problems with other leaders and members and deleting the clan forum

Why do you want to join us?: TLA is a decent clan with skilled players + I was invited so, why not.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Anything you want to add:

Offline RaideN_DoN

• TLA Member
  • Orc
  • New to the Forums!
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: October 13, 2023, 02:34:12 PM
first of all, it's pleasure to see you application here, secondly, there's no doubt we're friends nd i can say with surety we're enough good friends,
now let's come to the point, man i didn't invite you i was just asking with one other guy idk wat was his nick "  perhaps,arynac "  that ( what clan your gonna join, RT or you gonna just return back to f2 " you replied which are not necessary to write here , nd i just suggest you randomly as a fun " why not TLA ? " nd you just asked me the forum link " that's all. again i will say, i didn't invite you, but only i can say with pleasure, " welcome, nd good luck with the app :)

Offline Thunder_Bird

• Orc
  • New to the Forums!
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 13, 2023, 02:56:58 PM
first of all, it's pleasure to see you application here, secondly, there's no doubt we're friends nd i can say with surety we're enough good friends,
now let's come to the point, man i didn't invite you i was just asking with one other guy idk wat was his nick "  perhaps,arynac "  that ( what clan your gonna join, RT or you gonna just return back to f2 " you replied which are not necessary to write here , nd i just suggest you randomly as a fun " why not TLA ? " nd you just asked me the forum link " that's all. again i will say, i didn't invite you, but only i can say with pleasure, " welcome, nd good luck with the app :)
my bad, I missunderstood when you said "tla join karega". Now that the missunderstanding is clear. I would like to withdraw the application. kindly deny/close this application. thanks.

Domek

Reply #3 on: October 14, 2023, 02:55:17 PM
Closed as per request.