• Orc
  • New to the Forums!
    • View Profile
on: May 27, 2023, 03:07:45 PM
In-game nickname:Tic

Previously used nicknames:1 million nicknames

Country and Timezone:Turkey,GMT+3

When did you start playing VC:MP?:2013 December

Are you banned from any servers currently? (if you have been banned before, tell us when and why:no

Which members of the clan are you familiarized with?]tell us whether you have been invited or not):I guess all members knows me

Previous clans and reasons behind leaving them?:ON-some members caught with hacks and I left them
DU-It was already a dead clan, many members joined, we thought we could be active as before, but I left when everyone started to leave clan
UF-I left because they bought 2 members without app and I wasnt satisfied with the clan but I I left with hiding the real reason and denigrating myself
MK-After the heavy defeat in vice war, some members played another game without paying attention instead of helping us.This bothered me and I wanted to punish them by giving my account to hunting.and they kicked me from the clan.
ULK-Joined as TLK,i thought we could be active clan as like before but members playing in XE only,it made me boring and I left
VU-i had a lot of childish  fights with people thats why i told myself playing without clan will be good for me also for them, so i left

Why do you want to join us?: i know the people here  are good ppl and how talented they are (especially Sanaullah). i have done very bad things in past i think im changed because i grew up haha,so I want to serve for the same clan with my friends here because I see myself better in behavior than before

Offline Ülker

• Orc
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: May 27, 2023, 04:49:51 PM
Sanada bol şanslar kankam, bunu sonuna kadar hak ediyorsun ❤️

VCCnR Manager | VCAD Moderator | RTV Administrator | KotH Administrator

Domek

Reply #2 on: May 28, 2023, 04:25:19 PM
Hello Tic,your application is under discussion.Please be patient while we get back to you shortly.

Abdoooo

Reply #3 on: May 28, 2023, 07:44:07 PM
good luck man you deserve it

Offline Zak.

• Orc
  • New to the Forums!
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: May 29, 2023, 11:06:33 PM
Good luck bro!

Offline FulToN_619

• TLA Member
  • Orc