[ACCEPTED -> KICKED] Tic/Morfin - Application Application-Domek

Guest · 1286

Domek

APPLICANT INFORMATION

In-game nickname: Domek

Previously used nicknames: Domek_GOS,[VU_T]Domek,[VU_R]Domek

Country and Timezone: Poland,GMT +2

When did you start playing VC: MP?: I started playing VCMP in early 2020

Are you banned from any servers currently? (if you have been banned before, tell us when and why): Not banned anywhere currently.In the past for silly death evades.

Which members of the clan are you familiarized with?(tell us whether you have been invited or not): I am familiarized with whole roster. (nobody has invited me)

Previous clans and reasons behind leaving them?: VU (Vice Underdogs) – All the reasons are stated in my farewell topic.
https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=18147.0

Why do you want to join us?: Hey TLA clan.I have returned and I am once again trying to join your ranks.My reasons for joining TLA are the same as in my previous app.Shortly I like the clan’s activity and skilled members.I expect them to train me on how to become a better player to participate in clanwars and events to win them together.Furthermore,since I got denied I had a chance to meet most of the clan members I did not mention above,also I worked hard on my deathmatch skills as I know it is quite important for the members to keep it on a high level.Previously,during my first app process,one of the members asked me if I have what it takes to be a TLA member,I was not sure about this but now I know that I am ready.So with this said I am excited about the outcome.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Anything you want to add: Im certain that most of you already know me,I have been playing with you on DM servers for a long time now but still if you have any questions then feel free to post it here or contact me on discord.I gave my word to apply here,there are some expectations for me to not disappoint.I promise to show a full dedication as a member if I get the chance.I must say that I have some experience in adminship and if I ever have to represent TLA as an admin on servers I wont hesitate and just do it.Besides all of that,I like to play all the types of weapons on the battlefield but my honorable mentions are shotgun combined with M6 or M4,these are the ones that I made most of the kills with and makes me who I am.Moreover,I am positive and followed all the rules before applying and more than eager to meet the members in- game,meanwhile I thank you all for your time reading this and hope that you consider accepting me.Thanks.

Offline Fortune

• TLA Member
  • Orc
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: October 02, 2022, 06:07:07 PM
While your application is under discussion, please consider answering the following questions:

What improvements have you made since your last application?

What makes you feel you are suitable to become one of us?

How transparent your loyalty would be to the clan and its principles?

Last but not least. Currently, the clan is not active as it should be, thus not being in its finest form. We may have activity patches throughout the years. Some may even bother you to such an extent that you will feel there's nothing else left interesting to do. What will you do in such situations? Will you fade away like an ordinary player who came for their own purpose or stick to the end no matter what happens?
Good Luck  :)

Domek

Reply #2 on: October 02, 2022, 10:51:37 PM
Hello there Fortune and TLA clan,I will try to answer all the questions that has been brought up.Firstly, ever since I got denied I continuously maintained active in-game to work on my deathmatch skills and I must admit that I am the best version of myself now in that aspect.I don’t needed to improve my behavior since I believe there is nothing wrong with it at all and I control my temper just fine,I mentioned that because this place is built upon friendship and respect thus none of the clan members would feel comfortable with some inappropriate attitude.Secondly, I managed to organise my time better between studying and other hobbies to play VCMP and help the members if needed,also in the meantime I improved my relations with everyone in the clan and that was the main reason for my denial last time so I am more confident now that this app will go better than previously.

I have all the qualities that TLA member should have such as being a good team fighter on the battlefield or a great person in general.I have proved it many times and I can prove it again in the upcoming days.

If I get the chance to be accepted,I promise to help and support my new clanmates whatever the circumstances: in-game or discord.This is something that I am prepared for and I am not willing to disappoint you all.

Good question,I do not have any intention to leave sooner or later like an ordinary player,I do know that trust is maybe most important thing in this clan,this is why there is such a high requirement to join,to ensure the most loyal and united team.If I wanted to apply for any other clan I would have done it already right after when I was denied,but here I am again showing interest  to join you. I want to play my part in the clan and create history together till eventual end,no matter what happens. 😊  :D

Offline Fortune

• TLA Member
  • Orc
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 03, 2022, 02:02:29 PM
Thanks for answering the questions. We will get back to you soon!

Offline FulToN_619

• TLA Member
  • Orc
  • New to the Forums!
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 04, 2022, 09:16:07 PM
Accepted.