• OneVice Staff Team
    • View Profile
on: May 12, 2021, 09:44:44 PM

APPLICANT INFORMATION

In-game nickname: Gohan

Previously used nicknames: elDeko/elDekinh0

Country and Timezone: Argentina GMT -3

When did you start playing VC:MP?: I started playing VC:MP at 2012

Are you banned from any servers currently? (if you have been banned before, tell us when and why):
I'm not currently banned on any server.
Miami Killers CTF Server, few years ago when I was helping GangstaRas for vicewar server things and I joined multiple times with some files to test some anticheat system. Days after that I forgot that I had those files on the directory folder, CTF server detected me the files and I got banned for like 6 months or something.
^ This is a thing that now days doesn't happen, server auto kick you and you can come back without the files.

Which members of the clan are you familiarized with?(tell us whether you have been invited or not):
I'm familiarized with most of the members, many of them were teammates from SS. Others just hanging around vcmp all these years. (And, not invited)

Previous clans and reasons behind leaving them?:
 UST, CO, DZ, LK, VU, SS, R3V
~CO: CO was a little clan/tag, which was leader an old player from Colombia called JimmySz. We've made some good times, but members barely left vcmp so I decided just to leave.
~DZ: DZ closed.
~LK: On december 2014, I had some problems with LK members, they were inactive most of them, some attitudes of full members and leaders made me took the decision to leave.
~VU: At that time I did not feel part of VU, I was kinda uncomfortable, after some attitudes of main VU players, decided to step out aswell.
~SS: Closed.
~R3V: When all this project started I thought it was going to be a competitive clan, it all started like that, but unfortunately i was wrong, many of the members just joined to wear a tag and don't play. So basically after a discussion with the administration circle, my decision was to leave the clan, it doesn't fit me well.

Why do you want to join us?:
Good question, since the first days of TLA I knew it was going to be a clan which shows its power. By seeing those names in the roster list it does.
Contribute in everything related to clanwars, etc, good moments, and over all just have fun.
I think it's a good place to reuniting some moments :D

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Any thing you want to add: Also thanks to juan for participating in the league with R3Volution in the name of "Aliance with TLA", I think it was going to be so different without you.

XE Administrator | VCAD Administrator | OneVice Administrator | Kill Confirmed Manager | Capture the Flag Moderator

Offline GoRcEE

• TLA Member
  • Orc
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: May 12, 2021, 10:26:52 PM
Thanks for showing interest towards our clan Gohan. We are discussing your application.

Offline PaiN.

• Orc
  • New to the Forums!
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 24, 2021, 04:42:24 AM
Buena suerte gohan , sin duda este clan será mejor contigo , siempre te preocupabas porque todas las estrategias salgan bien en r3v ; eres un buen lider

Offline GoRcEE

• TLA Member
  • Orc
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: May 24, 2021, 04:03:22 PM
Hello Gohan, I'm here to inform you that you have been Accepted in our clan based on votes and opinions of our members, Congratulations and Welcome abroad mate!