• Orc
  • New to the Forums!
    • View Profile
on: March 06, 2021, 01:57:04 PM
APPLICANT INFORMATION

In-game nickname: ElaWi

Previously used nicknames: M7MD, 3laWi

Country and Timezone: Morocco | GMT +1:00

When did you start playing VC:MP?:I started playing VC:MP in the summer of 2016 .

Are you banned from any servers currently? (if you have been banned before, tell us when and why): N/A

Which members of the clan are you familiarized with?(tell us whether you have been invited or not): Fulton,jUan,Gynla,Fortune,Sanaullah

Previous clans and reasons behind leaving them?: [JW] : left due to members inactivity , [SdS] Members Inactivity, closed

Why do you want to join us?: I want to be part of the clan and play beside my friends and to help them and the clan

Offline AX

• TLA Member
  • Orc
  • lpc
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: March 06, 2021, 03:42:33 PM
Hey. Thank you for showing interest towards our clan.

Why do you want to join us?: I want to be part of the clan and play beside my friends and to help them and the clan

Kindly elaborate as much as you can why you wanna be one of us.

Offline ElaWi

• TLA Member
  • Orc
  • New to the Forums!
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: March 06, 2021, 04:37:55 PM

TLA is a powerful and respected clan , its a pleasure to be part of it . i want to be part of you cuz TLA has exprienced players and i want to gain some exprience also to help as mush as i can in the big events and to have fun and make new friends in the clan
and with this said if any of you want to ask anything else i would gladly respond to it with no problems. thanks

Offline Sanaullah

• TLA Member
  • Orc
  • NO
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: March 06, 2021, 08:37:59 PM
Real ID se aaw Naah

Oyee Aimbot

GL

Offline AX

• TLA Member
  • Orc
  • lpc
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: March 06, 2021, 10:36:21 PM

TLA is a powerful and respected clan , its a pleasure to be part of it . i want to be part of you cuz TLA has exprienced players and i want to gain some exprience also to help as mush as i can in the big events and to have fun and make new friends in the clan
and with this said if any of you want to ask anything else i would gladly respond to it with no problems. thanks

Thank you for your answer. Your application is being considered. We'll get back to you with a reply shortly!

Offline Fortune

• TLA Member
  • Orc
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: March 10, 2021, 11:09:01 PM
Based on members' votes and opinions your application has been accepted. Congratulations and welcome aboard!