• Orc
  • New to the Forums!
    • View Profile
on: September 20, 2023, 09:00:54 PM
In-game nickname:Snoopi

Previously used nicknames:G4NGS73R, lpera

Country and Timezone:Hungary GMT+2

When did you start playing VC: MP?:i started play vcmp in 2016

Are you banned from any servers currently? (if you have been banned before, tell us when and why):No

Which members of the clan are you familiarized with?(tell us whether you have been invited or not):Nobody invited me, I know all the members of this clan

Previous clans and reasons behind leaving them?:

u1-i got kicked for hacking but i didnt used any hacks

TpC-it was closed by me

KF-I lefted because I wanted to apply to TLA

Why do you want to join us?:As you can see guys I've improved a lot and I think I'm good enough to be a TLA, I like playing with TLA members and helping the clan in everything, and let's say that's the way it is now. how many times they went to war with the TLAs in ec, I was always there and helped.

Offline RaideN_DoN

• TLA Member
  • Orc
  • New to the Forums!
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: September 20, 2023, 09:17:46 PM

u1-i got kicked for hacking but i didnt used any hacks
if you didn't use any hack why the hell you got kicked?

KF-I lefted because I wanted to apply to TLA
[/quote]this is what you just put me in confusion ? you left them for us, nd the day will come you will leave us for another clan
leeme tell you the truth from my side here in public, i'd never give  my opinion on your previous applications  just never get you serious, but this time i just notice your struggle for tla, this is what make me post here
your a good guy to me, but the only thing goes to the " LOYALTY" how can i trust you if you get a chance this will be your last clan even we go on a inactivity.
beside, i know your very friendly/helpful for us, but if you clear me with all these things you will have my vote positive explain now here.

Offline Snoopi05

• Orc
  • New to the Forums!
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 20, 2023, 09:32:22 PM

this is what you just put me in confusion ? you left them for us, nd the day will come you will leave us for another clan
leeme tell you the truth from my side here in public, i'd never give  my opinion on your previous applications  just never get you serious, but this time i just notice your struggle for tla, this is what make me post here
your a good guy to me, but the only thing goes to the " LOYALTY" how can i trust you if you get a chance this will be your last clan even we go on a inactivity.
beside, i know your very friendly/helpful for us, but if you clear me with all these things you will have my vote positive explain now here.
If I am get accept in this clan, I promise I will never leave this clan and if it happens that you guys become inactive, I will still be there, Do you guys thinks I would let the clan down if i get  accepted?? because not.

Offline RaideN_DoN

• TLA Member
  • Orc
  • New to the Forums!
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 21, 2023, 01:19:01 PM

this is what you just put me in confusion ? you left them for us, nd the day will come you will leave us for another clan
If I am get accept in this clan, I promise I will never leave this clan and if it happens that you guys become inactive, I will still be there, Do you guys thinks I would let the clan down if i get  accepted?? because not.
you just made me positive almost 50% for now just because of your less English communicate but anyway it's fine as of your age I guess, back to the topic, giving you my vote positive just because everyone needs a chance to prove himself, good luck with other opinions!

Offline Snoopi05

• Orc
  • New to the Forums!
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 21, 2023, 08:16:04 PM

you just made me positive almost 50% for now just because of your less English communicate but anyway it's fine as of your age I guess, back to the topic, giving you my vote positive just because everyone needs a chance to prove himself, good luck with other opinions!
Thank you bro

Offline Fortune

• TLA Member
  • Orc
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: October 07, 2023, 11:11:30 PM
Denied not ready yet.