• New to the Forums!
    • View Profile
on: September 12, 2023, 02:30:06 AM

APPLICANT INFORMATION

In-game nickname:Abdo*

Previously used nicknames:HARRON AbdO0o Saikol

Country and Timezone:Egypt,GMT+3

When did you start playing VC: MP?:2011

Are you banned from any servers currently? (if you have been banned before, tell us when and why):no

Which members of the clan are you familiarized with?(tell us whether you have been invited or not):most of them my friends

Previous clans and reasons behind leaving them?:CO: The reason was that the members were leaving the clan and only one or two people remained in the clan.
UST: I was invited to join another clan after a long time of staying in this clan.
NxS: Closed
ON: I left this clan because they were used cheats and since Im against these things thats why I left this clan.
NK: Closed
CG: The reason I joined this clan is that its members have good skill but I was facing a problem that most of them could not speak English thats why I left this clan.
MA:  I left it because the members didnt respect each other.
KF: There were some problems between me and my late friend Stylish Personal reasons.

Why do you want to join us?:i see this clan suitable for me because its members have been my friends for years, They have good skills and I would like to play with them I also like their help to each other It would be a great honor for me to be one of this clan because I think its the best for me and I will not disappoint you.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Anything you want to add:Yes,I want to add a few things... in fact i have done everything i can for this clan and have improved my skills a lot and If Im playing now this is for the sake of this clan i hope to be one of you and I will never let you down because i see that this clan suits me according to my experience in the game and now I have applied again because I really want this clan and thank you.

high spree on littlewhaiteys high spree in asian city high score in VKs

Offline Gohan

• TLA Member
  • Orc
  • OneVice Staff Team
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: September 12, 2023, 04:47:36 PM
denied.

XE Administrator | VCAD Administrator | OneVice Administrator | Kill Confirmed Manager | Capture the Flag Moderator