• New to the Forums!
    • View Profile
on: January 07, 2023, 09:42:33 PM

APPLICANT INFORMATION

In-game nickname: Creeps

Previously used nicknames: Krosty, K, Faint, Kaito, Foden

Country and Timezone: Colombia (GMT-5)

When did you start playing VC: MP?: 13/06/2020

Are you banned from any servers currently? (if you have been banned before, tell us when and why): I have never been banned from any server

Which members of the clan are you familiarized with?(tell us whether you have been invited or not): I have come to play with jUan, Fulton, Elawi, Gohan, Gogeta, Domek, Sanaullah.

Yes, i was invited by Fulton and Domek.

Previous clans and reasons behind leaving them?:[SD]: kicked over tag dispute with Mixer/Paige, [SPK] name change to [TFK], [TFK]: was closed, [TDA]: internal problems, such as disrespect from the newer members to the older ones,dysfunction among clan members, disturbing and attacking your own teammates, etc.

Why do you want to join us?: I come to tla in search of new adventures and challenges, new goals and ways to enjoy the game. Although I do not have a great capacity, I know that each person can contribute their bit to help things continue to improve day after day, like i will do my best to help the clan.

I am willing to carry the tla tag high and do my best to help the members of the clan to continue advancing and having fun in the beautiful game, which has marked our lives. I will do my best to earn your respect and recognition by giving my all, actively participating in the clan and being a reliable and pleasant person for all members.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Anything you want to add:I am a calm person who prefers to avoid conflicts, I respect others and I always have in mind the collective benefit and the common good. something that characterizes me is that I have never been a person who seeks perfection, for my part, I have always sought to be better every day, always keeping in mind my principles and ethics.

I also have to say that being Latin, my main language is Spanish, so I have made an effort to improve my English and be able to rise to the occasion and you don't dislike. Thank you very much for the possibility of applying and for taking the trouble to read my app.

Domek

Reply #1 on: January 09, 2023, 08:15:36 PM
Your application is under discussion.Good luck.

Offline Fortune

• TLA Member
  • Orc
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: January 22, 2023, 05:31:15 AM
Hey Creeps, Thank you for your application and your time. The application is denied, unfortunately. There's nothing wrong with your application; it's we don't feel that you are ready yet. How you can change it? Hang out more with the members in-game, remain active and build trust among the members.