Guest · 2239

Domek

on: August 05, 2022, 10:03:39 PM

APPLICANT INFORMATION

In-game nickname: Domek

Previously used nicknames: Domek_GOS, [VU_R]Domek

Country and Timezone: Poland, GMT+2

When did you start playing VC: MP?: I started playing vcmp in early 2020

Are you banned from any servers currently? (if you have been banned before, tell us when and why): I am not banned on any servers currently,got banned once or twice for death evade long time ago.

Which members of the clan are you familiarized with?(tell us whether you have been invited or not): I am familiarized with almost every member Juan,FulToN,Fortune,GoRcEE,Kool_Kat,Sanaullah,RaideN,Karna,V1s1oN,ElaWi,Gohan,AnaLiZator^,MasterOz and Gogeta (Nobody has invited me)

Previous clans and reasons behind leaving them?: VU (Vice Underdogs) - I think I have clearly stated my reasons in my farewell topic so instead of quoting all that I will leave a link below for you all to see.
https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=18147.0

Why do you want to join us?: Greetings TLA clan,I have been thinking quite a while where should I join next and decided to apply here with the hope to join your ranks.I find this clan very active and its members talented when it comes to deathmatching around different servers and I believe that is the kind of place that suits me perfectly.Moreover,I would like to contribute my skills and experience to the team to win events together and have fun from the game itself but most importantly to bring some tough competition for the other players and clans.Another thing is that I can be obsessed on improving and would gladly like to train under your influence,listen to advices on how to become better.And finally I want to meet new people and make friendships with them.I think that sums up my reasons for joining TLA.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Anything you want to add: Yes,if there are any questions,doubts or misunderstandings please feel free to post it here on forum or just contact me via discord Domek#5003.Thanks to those who support me, and other than that it is my mom’s birthday today and I feel like it will bring me luck for my application,also stay in dark,cold places it is so hot nowadays this part of the year.With this said I am waiting patiently for the outcome of this app.

Offline FulToN_619

• TLA Member
  • Orc
  • New to the Forums!
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: August 07, 2022, 11:56:50 AM
Under discussion.

Offline Gohan

• TLA Member
  • Orc
  • OneVice Staff Team
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 08, 2022, 06:29:59 AM
What are your thoughts in general about VCMP? What were your experiences and what you expect for future in vcmp?

XE Administrator | VCAD Administrator | OneVice Administrator | Kill Confirmed Manager | Capture the Flag Moderator

Domek

Reply #3 on: August 08, 2022, 01:04:56 PM

Hello Gohan.Ever since I started playing VCMP it addicted me fully,I started playing on roleplay servers,then at the beginning of 2021 I switched over for deathmatch ones.At the start I was just a noob but over the time I polished my skills to be what I am today.About the first question,I think there has been a huge decline of interest from the major clans in vcmp,the CTF and RTV servers in which I had lots of fun now remain empty and this worries me a great deal,there is not much of events either this year compared to the last one.I would like to change that route and bring some more activity to them,hopefully with TLA because I believe this is what The Last Alliance stands for,to make them active and attract other players by reviving clan competition that has been lacking recently.Moving onto the next question,maybe I don’t have a long history in VCMP but before I had participated in two big events,RTV championship and MAGNA event.I have more sentiment to the second one as me and my team members managed to get a strong bond between us and thanks to all their efforts we managed to reach the finals that we sadly lost.Despite all that it was fun experience with all the planning and training,I will remember it forever.Finally,I expect community to be more active in general,form teams and new clans,create and participate in events, whether it is losing or winning as someone once told me it is part of the game that we all want to enjoy.I hope to do so all that with TLA.Regards.

Offline Fortune

• TLA Member
  • Orc
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 02, 2022, 10:12:57 PM
Thank you for your interest in TLA. Unfortunately, your application has been denied for the following reasons: Some members are still not convinced of you. Try to improve your relations with the clan members and re-apply after a month or when you feel ready.