Ülker · 1539

Offline Ülker

• Orc
    • View Profile
on: May 01, 2022, 11:08:20 AM

APPLICANT INFORMATION

Ingame nickname: Ulker / Ulkz0r

Previously used nicknames: iNs.Ulker, [VU]Ulker and [VU]Ulkz0r

Country and timezone: United Kingdom, GMT ± 0 | Turkey, GMT +3.

When did you start playing VC:MP? July 2018.

Are you currently banned from any servers? (If you have been banned before, tell us when and why): I am currently not banned from any official or unofficial servers, nor have I ever been banned before.

Which members of the clan are you familiarized with? (Tell us whether you have been invited or not): I would consider myself to be completely familiarized with Juan, FulToN, Gynla, Fortune GoRcEE, V1s1oN, ElaWi, Gohan, MasterOz and SpitFire, and mostly familiarized with AX, Kool_Kat, Karna and Gogeta. I have previously been clanmates with AX and Gogeta at iNs and GoRcEE at VU. I have not been invited to apply.

Previous clans and reasons behind leaving them:

iNsomniacs (07/08/2018 - 20/04/2020): After my 1 year hiatus from VC:MP during 2019, I came to realise that the majority of my friends there had advanced their DM skills and moved on to VU. Wanting to be reunited with them, I pursued the same path. Additionally, due to the widespread inactivity amongst the members, iBEE shut down the clan 1 month after my departure and they too went their separate ways.

Vice Underdogs (30/05/2020 - 13/04/2022): This was a far more recent and personal resignation that I went into a lot of detail in my farewell topic, which I've linked below:

Farewell Underdogs...

Why do you want to join us?

The Last Alliance comprises of the most individually talented players in our community who dominate sessions when stacked up on the same team. TLA has undoubtedly been the top DM clan for quite some time now and I have no doubt in my mind that it will continue to be so for the foreseeable future too. This is the precise reason why I listed the clan as my #1 choice in MasterOz's "Current top 5 clans" topic on the VU forums late last year. Although I acknowledge that I made a similar statement during my application to VU in early 2020, I must iterate that with my last couple of years of experience within the DM branch, I am now more certain of that for here than I was ever before.

Furthermore, I see myself aligning with the ideology of TLA to the very core. I can't emphasise enough just how much I value the founders prioritising DM skills and competitiveness from the very beginning, and building up the clan from the foundations of friendship and respect. Additionally, I really admire the combination of equal member rights, (while disregarding join date,) and strict recruitment policy as it guarantees the longevity of the aforementioned foundations and unity for the long term. It must be stated that none of these qualities are just unbacked words written on paper, but rather principles that members have proven to faithfully stand behind time after time.

Now of course, it's all good that TLA is the quality clan that it is, but why am I worthy of joining and how can I contribute to it?

I personally believe that the collective mechanical skills of the members of this clan are already as superior as it gets, but I can definitely help through intricate planning and superior strategies combined with a tonne of training and outstanding teamwork, as opposed to just pure firepower. Moreover, outside of gameplay I'm also an experienced representative and organiser, and I hope that you will all view this application and some of my contributions towards VU as prime examples of that. Granted, it's not as necessary of a quality as some others, but nonetheless it can be very useful to have a native English speaker on an Administrative level for the clan.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Anything you want to add?

I'm sure most of you are already familiarized enough with me for this following passage to not be necessary, but I would like to introduce myself to those who may not be.

My name is Ilhan and I am a Manager on VCCnR, Moderator on VCAD, Administrator on RTV and an Administrator on KotH. I regularly enjoy DMing in casual party sessions within the aforementioned servers, (plus the occasional visits to EC, EGAD, CTF and CTB,) but am not foreign to playing competitively in clanwars either. I am a previous winner of the EAD League 2021, (under the Vice Underdogs,) and was a contributing participant of The Carjacking Agency during the RTV Championships 2021. I am predominantly an RPG / Shotgun + M60 player, but am definitely accustomed to using the BIG Stubby + M4 combination, aswell as the Spas + Chainsaw / Remote Grenades whenever needed. It's needless to say that I make up for my relatively weaker mechanical gameplay by outplaying my opponents in the mental battleground, which I especially utilise on my preferred servers.

I think that covers just about everything I wanted to say. If there's any further conversations and / or questions any of you have, then please feel free to either post them on this application or contact me directly via Discord DMs @ Ülker#3133. In the meantime, I thank you all for your valuable time and consideration.

VCCnR Manager | VCAD Moderator | RTV Administrator | KotH Administrator

Offline juan

• TLA Member
  • Orc
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: May 01, 2022, 05:08:37 PM
under discussion, good luck.

Offline Ülker

• Orc
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 03, 2022, 04:14:26 PM
I request the immediate withdrawal and closure of my application. My apologies for your time and inconvenience.

VCCnR Manager | VCAD Moderator | RTV Administrator | KotH Administrator

Offline juan

• TLA Member
  • Orc
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: May 03, 2022, 04:28:30 PM
closed as per request