• New to the Forums!
    • View Profile
on: April 04, 2022, 03:46:39 AM

APPLICANT INFORMATION

In-game nickname:LSC/PUTIN/VLADIMIRPUTIN96

Previously used nicknames:QIANJIANWEI

Country and Timezone:China/GMT+8

When did you start playing VC: MP?:2017

Are you banned from any servers currently? (if you have been banned before, tell us when and why):NO

Which members of the clan are you familiarized with?(tell us whether you have been invited or not):Most of them know/No invited

Previous clans and reasons behind leaving them?:F2/Many people is not active for some time, so I think this clan is dead

Why do you want to join us?:Team work to create the strongest clan,Share results.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Some rumors I was kicked out of F2 is use the hacker because someone pretending to be me to use a hacker

Anything you want to add:Before I come for the module of FULTON but now I turn over a new leaf now, I try to blend in your team with your team to beat all the competitors I very yearning for cooperation with your.I'm not polite but I am very loyal to their clan i will change myself.

Offline Gohan

• TLA Member
  • Orc
  • OneVice Staff Team
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: April 05, 2022, 12:10:06 AM
Lack of information in your application, do you really want to join? seems like you are just dropping a format here

XE Administrator | VCAD Administrator | OneVice Administrator | Kill Confirmed Manager | Capture the Flag Moderator

Offline Fortune

• TLA Member
  • Orc
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: April 08, 2022, 02:00:10 AM
Try to write your own application, if you did, improve your English further and be genuine whatever you write it. Get along with the members, and stay active in the game. Denied for now.