• New to the Forums!
    • View Profile
on: October 30, 2021, 10:59:07 PM

APPLICANT INFORMATION

In-game nickname: Maxok.

Previously used nicknames: MM.

Country and Timezone: Netherlands

When did you start playing VC:MP?: Since 2010

Are you banned from any servers currently? (if you have been banned before, tell us when and why): No

Which members of the clan are you familiarized with?(tell us whether you have been invited or not): jUan, Gohan, FulToN, RaideN, Sanaullah

Previous clans and reasons behind leaving them?: SS: They decided to close the clan, VU: I left because I could not play again since I had a load with the studies and also that my PC had been damaged, OSK: The clan died

Why do you want to join us?: I want to be part of this family since I know all of them and most of them were with me in SS and I would like to be with my people again

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Any thing you want to add: #LimonadaCoco, #CalenturaVaginal

Offline Gohan

• TLA Member
  • Orc
  • OneVice Staff Team
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: October 31, 2021, 03:47:31 AM
Thanks for your interest towards the clan, MM, good to see you around here old friend. Stay stunned and good luck!

XE Administrator | VCAD Administrator | OneVice Administrator | Kill Confirmed Manager | Capture the Flag Moderator

Offline Fortune

• TLA Member
  • Orc
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 31, 2021, 07:10:20 AM
Hello MM. We may have not met before. Are you still active in game on regular basis or just wandering around forums?

Offline Maxokv2

• Orc
  • New to the Forums!
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 31, 2021, 04:11:44 PM
Thanks for your interest towards the clan, MM, good to see you around here old friend. Stay stunned and good luck!
Thanks Gohan <3

Hello MM. We may have not met before. Are you still active in game on regular basis or just wandering around forums?
If I'm active, what happens is that I only play Littlewhiteys with JeaN.

Offline GoRcEE

• TLA Member
  • Orc
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: November 13, 2021, 03:17:31 PM
Hello Maxok/MM. It was pleasure to see you applying. Due to lack of votes in your favor, application is denied. Members are not well aware of you, and your lack of activity around different servers are gapping the members vote to you.

You can apply again once our clan policy changes and Applications are open. Or if you are eligible enough, you may get invited as well in the mean time.

-TLA Management