• Orc
  • New to the Forums!
    • View Profile
on: September 28, 2021, 07:20:35 PM

APPLICANT INFORMATION

In-game nickname: DarKxSideR

Previously used nicknames: KF.DarKxSideR , =KF=DarkSid3R , [thug]DarkSid3R

Country and Timezone: India (GMT+5:30)

When did you start playing VC:MP?: playing since 2014 , i took alot of breaks in between

Are you banned from any servers currently? (if you have been banned before, tell us when and why): I am not banned in any servers currently , if i was banned before , i was banned from Vks server and it was around like in 2017 when i was banned, well if i should be honest , i was banned due to my toxicity well its been long and i have really changed now

Which members of the clan are you familiarized with?(tell us whether you have been invited or not): I am familiar with most of the players like fulton , fortune , elawi , etc and nope i wasn't invited by anyone of them, it's totally my decision

Previous clans and reasons behind leaving them?:
thugs - it was closed long ago
KF - ah well i have been around that clan since 2016 and it was really hard decision to leave it. I don't feel comfortable in clan anymore since all the old good players are inactive and i see no hope form them from returning to vcmp like zeefighter etc and the clan is pretty much getting ruined so, i think i took the best decision to leave it

Why do you want to join us?: Honestly tho, i feel like i can settle in the clan well and consider TLA as a new home. I also see alot of competitive potential and good cooperation.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Any thing you want to add: I know its pretty early for me to apply but i can't stop my hesitation to apply just becasue i had all my eyes on TLA that i just want to join and stay in this clan as long as it exists. Also i have been back form a long 1.5 year break since we have been suffering from financial issues and had to move from other houses etc. which made it impossible to use my pc for this long, well everything is settled and i can feel that i wont be going inactive anymore, if i do i will let you all know.

Offline Fortune

• TLA Member
  • Orc
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: September 28, 2021, 10:11:45 PM
Before we make our decision final, we want to ask you questions and expect sincere answers.

You said that you have came back from inactivity and in the past you also taken breaks for a considerable time, then you came back suddenly and saw the clan inactive, you left it?

Can you shed some more light on your departure from KF?

There's a lot of other active clans such as RT, MK, DU, F2, and VU, why did you choose to apply here?

Offline DarKxSideR

• Orc
  • New to the Forums!
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 28, 2021, 10:50:41 PM
Before we make our decision final, we want to ask you questions and expect sincere answers.

You said that you have came back from inactivity and in the past you also taken breaks for a considerable time, then you came back suddenly and saw the clan inactive, you left it?

Can you shed some more light on your departure from KF?

There's a lot of other active clans such as RT, MK, DU, F2, and VU, why did you choose to apply here?

Inactivity is not the main reason that i left KF , even if the clan was inactive i would have stayed there.
Basically the clan is getting filled with randoms and there are few personal reasons about my departure from KF
i also dont see any competitive potential from KF , the leaders are like meh i am gonna own you and make an ownage video on you.
I will DM you other reasons in discord if you dont mind.

Also about other clans they have like alot of players and about TLA , i will be happy to be a part of small roster and stay in it.
I could have joined other clans but i bet i will feel the best staying in TLA

Also i wanna enjoy the best small moments together with TLA and make memories which i will never forget

Offline Gohan

• TLA Member
  • Orc
  • OneVice Staff Team
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 29, 2021, 04:03:33 AM
Sorry for my ignorance but, during all my stay in vcmp since 2012. Many of the past members of your clan its been banned or well knowed as hackers, what do you have to say about that being part of that clan?

Example video:

XE Administrator | VCAD Administrator | OneVice Administrator | Kill Confirmed Manager | Capture the Flag Moderator

Offline DarKxSideR

• Orc
  • New to the Forums!
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 29, 2021, 08:22:58 AM
Sorry for my ignorance but, during all my stay in vcmp since 2012. Many of the past members of your clan its been banned or well knowed as hackers, what do you have to say about that being part of that clan?

Example video:

I know this clan have a past history , honestly tho i always ignored that they use hacks and stuff  and it didnt really bother me because i was playing on my own mostly.

Btw most of the hackers started joining after thunder came in power and leadership of gerz following with sos etc.

also indeed the clan started becoming more toxic since the leader cant handle his rage i been fam abused by him too but i just tolerate it and let it go.

Offline Fortune

• TLA Member
  • Orc
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: September 29, 2021, 03:31:57 PM
It is too early for you. Familiarize yourself with the clan members and gain our trust, as for now your application has been denied.