• New to the Forums!
    • View Profile
on: August 23, 2021, 07:04:51 PM

APPLICANT INFORMATION

In-game nickname:Emi

Previously used nicknames:Emi,H1Z1,UKB,GiGaByTe,

Country and Timezone:Romania GMT+3

When did you start playing VC:MP?:2012

Are you banned from any servers currently? (if you have been banned before, tell us when and why)::Yes i was banned in EC for aurora XDDD
i used it to have some sadic fun and then i uninstalled aurora but i'm still banned 2 months XD i don't need hacks to be good HH

Which members of the clan are you familiarized with?(tell us whether you have been invited or not):

Previous clans and reasons behind leaving them?:SK,FK,EK,F2
SK - disbanded all members left vc-mp
FK - closed
Ek - left
F2 - left and 2nd time kicked

Why do you want to join us?:To become better and get to know other TLA members and play with them

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Any thing you want to add:aimlock sux dickx

Offline GoRcEE

• TLA Member
  • Orc
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: August 24, 2021, 08:29:35 AM
Hey Emi, thank you for applying here and showing interest. Unfortunately, your application have been denied. With various reason.
  • You have applied in VU and 667 just in a month, which is totally showing you are trying your luck to get in a clan
  • Your input in your application is unsufficient to be considered.
Further more, if you want to know what you lack in, here is the information before applying here.

Before you apply, you agree that:

• You are not currently using any tag in-game besides your nickname.
  • You are not currently banned on any of the official servers.
  • You are clean (no hacks). We will not welcome cheaters at all.
  • You are not associated with any gang, guild, or crew as we do not accept any of those.
  • You have not applied for any other clan currently as it will result in an instant denial.

NOTE: If you've followed and positive about the rules above, chances of your accepting are increased.