• Analyzing...
    • View Profile
on: July 11, 2021, 04:04:30 PM

APPLICANT INFORMATION

In-game nickname:AnaLiZator^

Previously used nicknames:=SpitFire=, Tommi4kaVar4etti

Country and Timezone:Russian Federation GMT +5

When did you start playing VC:MP?:2012

Are you banned from any servers currently? (if you have been banned before, tell us when and why): CTF, LW, but it probably it doesn't matter, as first server is dead and a second one's staff members most likely incapacitated(i.e. can't see a difference between cheats and skill)

Which members of the clan are you familiarized with?(tell us whether you have been invited or not):=TLA=Karna & TLA.V1sion

Previous clans and reasons behind leaving them?:Some short time was in EK, long time ago. I got rid of clan due to that i don't wanted to be
a part of any community clan i.e. i wanted to be able to kill whoever i waned to.

Why do you want to join us?: Due to that game conception are changed, i decided to stay up to my friends and join TLA.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Any thing you want to add: . I know my past experience is full of cheats, but i got rid of any of these and playing legit and clean, for a past year i did gained some reputation in this community and trying to be a good for everyone.

Offline Gohan

• TLA Member
  • Orc
  • OneVice Staff Team
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: July 11, 2021, 08:06:47 PM
Hey mate, I would like to ask you some things.

• What were your porposes all the time during your stay in vcmp?
• I know what are you capable of (in terms of making tools/hacks), why did you used hacks before, and why you decided to step a side those things and work forward?
     - A side note of this is that I know what are you capable of because I literally contacted you for a little help in a program and you made a tool for me to manage the camera in 5 mins.
• What do you think about yourself inside the community? Anything to regret?

Thanks for your time and of course, your application is under discusion.

XE Administrator | VCAD Administrator | OneVice Administrator | Kill Confirmed Manager | Capture the Flag Moderator

Offline SpitFire

• Orc
  • Analyzing...
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 11, 2021, 08:57:33 PM
The goal was just having fun with people, who likes GTA Vice City same as me, but i'm mostly prefer to communicate with people on my language(i.e. Russian),
at this reason i started playing on DM servers only in 2016-2017.

By first time, i just was a noob, who wanted to dominate by this way. But the last case was different. It started in a middle of 2019 when WK became inactive, me and Firecum was alone against community, so we did messed with bad company, who created hacks for us and we decided to play with them till we get caught and then leave this multiplayer. It happened  in December 2019, so after that i've got banned myself from every community server to not be able to comeback. I wanted to find an alternative game for myself, but failed. So, i came back to VCMP and started playing clean, gained some reputation.

I Regret nothing. Time have changed, game conception are changed, toxicity is most likely gone, enemies became friends, so i decided to change myself too, accept this community rules and join as a full member, as my friends did.

Offline Fortune

• TLA Member
  • Orc
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 14, 2021, 08:06:51 PM
Hello there Spitfire. It's good to see you have the courage to change yourself. I've got few questions in my head that bothers me about you.  you are overall good man  except you tarnished yourself in past. you could use ur tools for good in catching cheaters and other possible way.

Though you have had explained already perhaps we lack of belief in you, and so we want it to be crystal clear before deciding.

Are you still tied with Hunting and Kewun, and such other hackers? Explain please

you may or not enjoyed using hacks, why did you decide to change your way? Why do you think you can still be acceptable?

Good luck.

Offline Fortune

• TLA Member
  • Orc
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: July 14, 2021, 08:08:58 PM
also i just re-read your application. can u explain which staff ur referring to as dead and other as incapable of differentiating between skills and cheats. while you and we all believe that you are guilty.

Offline SpitFire

• Orc
  • Analyzing...
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: July 15, 2021, 07:32:06 PM
I'm in bad relationships with Hunting, as he did betrayed me. I'm still in neutral relationships with Kewun & Crow(the Aurora creators), like, we're talking about past things, Kewun did even helped me with my global mod for GTA Vice City, but i'm not involved in developing of new Aurora version. I did left my hacking past in a past. I'm still creating .asi mods(for singleplayer ofcs, but they might be working in VCMP too), helpful  tools, such as cam hack and ect stuff that i'm been asking for(for example, we've been testing anti-autojump).
LW staff can't see a difference between cheats and normal gameplay, so i've got wrongfully banned in a middle of 2017, and even after a year, when my bantime expired, i've got banned one more time for no reason. So, after that our little crew, including Hunting and Firecum been hanging around the server and killing people under aliases. And mostly a ban reason was "aimlock". But once, when we did joined the server, after my community ban, i've got reported by someone. Staff member commentary(i don't remember who exactly, but he was a part of VU clan), just killed me. He said "There is no aimlock, learn to see a difference between cheats and skills". Evidence in report was crystal clear, flicks on walls, insta kills, ect, but the fun thing that Hunting & Firecum who wasn't using aimbot got banned for that reason, and i'm the one who got reported stayed unpunished. After a while, a staff member with nick "p4t" wanted to show "who is a daddie on server" and muted me for no reason, while i've been saying/explaining something. After that i just crashed the whole server, but that's not the point. The point is that LW staff acting like they're untouchable, which is true.
CTF management are just inactive, and due to that, nobody playing CTF.

Offline Gohan

• TLA Member
  • Orc
  • OneVice Staff Team
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: July 17, 2021, 01:26:44 AM
Thanks for all your explanations about those controversial things. Best of luck!
We will back to you soon.

XE Administrator | VCAD Administrator | OneVice Administrator | Kill Confirmed Manager | Capture the Flag Moderator

Offline PaiN.

• Orc
  • New to the Forums!
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: July 19, 2021, 03:32:02 AM
He evaded in RTV recently via 3rd tool programs.
https://i.imgur.com/H1RpWli.png

Offline Fortune

• TLA Member
  • Orc
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: July 19, 2021, 08:54:29 AM

This screenshot is beyond our comprehension. Very useful information. Thank you very much.

Offline juan

• TLA Member
  • Orc
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: July 19, 2021, 06:36:41 PM
Just because you are allowed to talk non sense and to post random retarded bullshit before thinking twice about it on other vcmp forums/discord servers due to your advanced stage of mental retardation, that doesnt mean you are allowed to do it here. Therefore you will be banned.

Offline SpitFire

• Orc
  • Analyzing...
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: July 19, 2021, 09:21:01 PM

I've got crashed once all of the time, and you're already talking about cheats. Go and play in a sandbox with your Gypsy friend.

Offline TheSkullCraCker

• Orc
  • New to the Forums!
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: July 20, 2021, 12:21:14 PM
Your screenshot proves nothing therefore not much need for you to throw in useless information which won't change anything

Offline Gohan

• TLA Member
  • Orc
  • OneVice Staff Team
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: August 02, 2021, 07:33:47 PM
I hope you will still interested in being part of the clan in a near future, the most part of the clan thinks that you have potential to be part of. You have to keep working a bit.

About the past and your history in vcmp, I think that you can step a side it already. You are doing a good job being Associate in OneVice Staff, working a lot, working for the comunity, and also working on your own mods.

Unfortunately for you, this time we decided to deny your application.
Some members still don't trust you at all.

¬Regards, Gohan.
I believe TLA fits you.

Offline Fortune

• TLA Member
  • Orc
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: August 02, 2021, 08:15:20 PM
Just want to add something: If you want to apply again, please do it after your CTF ban expires which I assume is on between 20-25th October. Good luck!