INFO | Application Format

Fortune · 1704

Offline Fortune

• TLA Member
  • Orc
    • View Profile
on: December 27, 2020, 01:22:00 AM
Before you apply, you agree that:

• You are not currently using any tag in-game besides your nickname.
  • You are not currently banned on any official servers.
  • You are clean (no hacks). We will not welcome cheaters at all.
  • You are not associated with any gang, guild, or crew as we do not accept any of those.
  • You have not applied for any other clan currently, as it will result in an instant denial.
  • Your last application was closed a month ago or as directed if you had applied before.
  • Your application is written in neat English and by you only.

NOTE: If you've followed and positive about the rules above, chances of your accepting are increased.

The Format
:
Code
[center][img height=456 width=526]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/754775438169211061/792541336506597406/lmado.png[/img][/center]
[hr]
[center][font=times new roman]APPLICANT INFORMATION[/font][/center]

[b]In-game nickname[/b]:

[b]Previously used nicknames[/b]:

[b]Age[/b]:

[b]Country and Timezone[/b]:

[b]When did you start playing VC: MP?[/b]:

[b]Are you banned from any servers currently[/b]? ([b]if you have been banned before, tell us when and why[/b]):

[b]Which members of the clan are you familiarized with?[/b]([b]tell us whether you have been invited or not[/b]):

[b]Previous clans and reasons behind leaving them?[/b]:

[b]Why do you want to join us?[/b]:

[hr]
[center][font=times new roman]ADDITIONAL INFORMATION[/font][/center]

[b] Anything you want to add[/b]:

The above is an example of how the application shall look.

APPLICANT INFORMATION

In-game nickname: Warrior

Previously used nicknames: God, King

Country and Timezone: Florida, USA | GMT -5:00

When did you start playing VC: MP?: I have been VC: MP playing for six years till today.

Are you banned from any servers currently? (if you have been banned before, tell us when and why): On 1st January of 2019, I was banned in Littlewhiteys for death evade.

Which members of the clan are you familiarized with?(tell us whether you have been invited or not): I have met with Fulton, Gynla, and Juan. I was not invited by any member of TLA.

Previous clans and reasons behind leaving them?: [TIGERS] - All clan members became inactive, and the leader eventually decided to close the clan.

Why do you want to join us?: I wanted to be in a competitive clan, then I heard about this clan. I am now really interested in being part of it, and I've also made very good friends inside this clan. Furthermore, I love this clan built upon friendship and democracy.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Anything you want to add: Have a nice day!
-

RECRUITMENT STATUS: RECRUITING.
NOTE: Not following the format will result in an instant denial.