• New to the Forums!
    • View Profile
on: August 29, 2023, 09:19:58 PM

APPLICANT INFORMATION

In-game nickname: fl0ppy

Previously used nicknames: ArHam

Country and Timezone: Pakistan,+5

When did you start playing VC: MP?: I started playing vcmp in 2020

Are you banned from any servers currently? (if you have been banned before, tell us when and why): No

Which members of the clan are you familiarized with?(tell us whether you have been invited or not): I hangout with most of the TLA members especially Gorcee Fulton and Domek knows me pretty well

Previous clans and reasons behind leaving them?: None

Why do you want to join us?: My reasons for joining TLA is that i like the clan’s activity and all those skilled and kind members.I have my eyes on TLA from a very long time.I am also working on my skills too and im sure you guys will surely help me in improving for a better future for me and this clan.Contribute in everything related to clanwars, happy moments, etc. The strongest team in the whole game.Really wish to join it and give more than i could.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Anything you want to add: Thank you for your time.

Offline Fortune

• TLA Member
  • Orc
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: August 30, 2023, 07:13:37 PM
Being discussed.

Offline Fortune

• TLA Member
  • Orc
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 31, 2023, 09:03:17 PM
Hello Floppy. here are some questions for you:
1. Given the current activity of vcmp what will u do if most of the members are inactive.
2. What will you if friends (u mentioned) suddenly decide to leave the clan? what if there's disagreement between the members?

Good luck!

Offline falleN

• TLA Member
  • Orc
  • New to the Forums!
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 01, 2023, 10:30:30 AM
Hi Fortune hope you doing well.As you asked that what will i do if most of the members would go inactive?.Im gonna keep it stay simple that inactivity of clan member is not that much important for me because in my opinion understanding between clanmates is the real thing we should focus if all members would go inactive im sure its for a reason and i dont have any issue with it and i would normally stay with the clan and keep trying to improve my clan and myself.What if my friends leave the clan?.First the friends i have mentioned knows me pretty well so if i even tried to leave the clan just like my friends i have mentioned im sure they will never let me do that neither i will ever try to do that because this is my very first chance of having a really big opportunity so i would never let you guys down.

Offline RaideN_DoN

• TLA Member
  • Orc
  • New to the Forums!
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 01, 2023, 09:55:14 PM
Hi my boi, I've a bet, if you accept it you will get my vote, so here is it. " Just say once RaideN is the dad of vcmp " nd you will get my vote POSITIVE forsure

Offline Fortune

• TLA Member
  • Orc
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: September 03, 2023, 03:56:55 AM
Hi Fortune hope you doing well.As you asked that what will i do if most of the members would go inactive?.Im gonna keep it stay simple that inactivity of clan member is not that much important for me because in my opinion understanding between clanmates is the real thing we should focus if all members would go inactive im sure its for a reason and i dont have any issue with it and i would normally stay with the clan and keep trying to improve my clan and myself.What if my friends leave the clan?.First the friends i have mentioned knows me pretty well so if i even tried to leave the clan just like my friends i have mentioned im sure they will never let me do that neither i will ever try to do that because this is my very first chance of having a really big opportunity so i would never let you guys down.

no, I was asking if "they" leave not you when there's discord. Anyway, thanks for answering will get back to you soon.

Offline falleN

• TLA Member
  • Orc
  • New to the Forums!
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: September 03, 2023, 01:05:06 PM
Hi my boi, I've a bet, if you accept it you will get my vote, so here is it. " Just say once RaideN is the dad of vcmp " nd you will get my vote POSITIVE forsure
Hi Raiden how are you?.Actually being honest is way more better than lying in front of everyone and infront of those who im sure trust me so sorry buddy but the sentence you just used is not the truth but if we see your reply as a joke then sure im ready to say it. :)

Offline falleN

• TLA Member
  • Orc
  • New to the Forums!
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: September 03, 2023, 01:11:00 PM

no, I was asking if "they" leave not you when there's discord. Anyway, thanks for answering will get back to you soon.
Thats what im trying to say that if they leave the clan and i will also try to which im not gonna do then those friends who left will never let me do that and im gonna simply stick with the clan or even if i want to play with those friends who left the clan there a dozens of game out there so yes i will stick with the clan improving my skills and try my best to make my clan more better.Thank You

Offline RaideN_DoN

• TLA Member
  • Orc
  • New to the Forums!
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: September 03, 2023, 07:03:04 PM
Hi Raiden how are you?.Actually being honest is way more better than lying in front of everyone and infront of those who im sure trust me so sorry buddy but the sentence you just used is not the truth but if we see your reply as a joke then sure im ready to say it. :)
alright, so here I'm announcing my vote in public, I'm going with NOthis time, will think about you next time! Take care boy

Domek

Reply #9 on: September 11, 2023, 10:43:55 PM
Hello fl0ppy,im here to inform you that your clan application has been accepted.Congratulations and welcome  :)