• New to the Forums!
    • View Profile
on: October 24, 2021, 07:49:27 PM

APPLICANT INFORMATION

In-game nickname: Masteroz

Previously used nicknames: Zoret5am, Hassan

Country and Timezone: Pakistan and GMT +5:00

When did you start playing VC:MP?: Around 2015/2016 I suppose

Are you banned from any servers currently? (if you have been banned before, tell us when and why): Yeah I was banned quite numerous of times in LW for death evading, around 2017 but it's past and I left d-evading years ago. Though RPG bans can't be counted haha but since I don't regularly use it now so it's all good.

Which members of the clan are you familiarized with?(Tell us whether you have been invited or not): No, I wasn't invited. And I know almost every member of the clan. Not only that; AX, JuaN and FulToN were my champ team-mates when we won EAD championship #4. So we have quite a bond built between us.

Previous clans and reasons behind leaving them?: CF - Clan seemed to be ruined. So I decided to part ways after trying to try to not let the clan rot.
RT - I left due to being warned to be kicked from the clan, then went inactive because I was kind of depressed during those times. I had exams going on so took a break of 1 month then came back. I had given a word to re-apply after inactivity and I did, got denied upon reapplying to the clan I served for a whole 1.5 years. But yeah I don't seem to be repeating those mistakes because I have learnt one of the most important lessons in my life.

Why do you want to join us?: TLA, dream of many players around cuz fukin why not, has attracted me as well. Due to it's strong roster, members and competitive and skilled environment, I will get to learn way more things and would gladly like to play my role being a fantastic member of TLA, upon being given a chance to become a part of it.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Any thing you want to add: Today Pakistan defeated India, in a world cup clash and it's more like an EID to all Pakistanis around the globe. Feeling blessed and lucky today,. I hope this application would be blessed for me and for the clan similarly!

Offline Gohan

• TLA Member
  • Orc
  • OneVice Staff Team
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: October 25, 2021, 02:17:19 AM
Thanks for your interest towards the clan, hope you have a good luck!

XE Administrator | VCAD Administrator | OneVice Administrator | Kill Confirmed Manager | Capture the Flag Moderator

Offline Masteroz

• TLA Member
  • Orc
  • New to the Forums!
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 25, 2021, 04:12:15 AM
Thanks for your interest towards the clan, hope you have a good luck!
Thanks. By the way I forgot to add that if anyone has/had a beef with me, I am ready to talk the matters out and pave a better way.

Offline GoRcEE

• TLA Member
  • Orc
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 25, 2021, 07:42:37 AM
Hello masteroz, good to see you applying here. Little what I see is you involving in cat fights and lack of anger management.

I'd like to know why so? Are you working on it?

Good luck

Offline Sanaullah

• TLA Member
  • Orc
  • NO
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 25, 2021, 10:56:09 AM
Thanks. By the way I forgot to add that if anyone has/had a beef with me, I am ready to talk the matters out and pave a better way.

Mujhse beef Karlo 2021 me koi I'll smack that bitch like I'm Akon
Jai kaant Shikrey Me is game ka   8)

Offline Masteroz

• TLA Member
  • Orc
  • New to the Forums!
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: October 25, 2021, 05:49:50 PM
Well we had a chat in DMs regarding cat fights and the anger management, yes it's a problem which I have but over the time I have pretty much controlled it but yeah nothing is perfect so I still sometimes very rarely show anger. Other than that it's just mostly sarcasm and banter.

Mujhse beef Karlo 2021 me koi I'll smack that bitch like I'm Akon
Jai kaant Shikrey Me is game ka   8)

http://imgur.com/a/zYmPiPR

Offline juan

• TLA Member
  • Orc
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: November 01, 2021, 01:11:12 AM
Your application has been accepted. Welcome aboard and congratulations.