• Orc
  • New to the Forums!
    • View Profile
on: February 05, 2021, 06:05:36 PM
In-game nickname: Firecum/ikashui

Previously used nicknames: Lonely, 4ch, Ritterkreuz, Braslet

Country and Timezone: Ukraine, Kiev | GMT +2

When did you start playing VC:MP?: from 2014 till today

Are you banned from any servers currently? (if you have been banned before, tell us when and why): On LW for ban evade and EC for nothing

Which members of the clan are you familiarized with?(tell us whether you have been invited or not): Juan, Fulton

Previous clans and reasons behind leaving them?: DK, KF, WK

Why do you want to join us?: The strongest and most perspective team in the whole game, I want to be a part of it and achieve results together.

Offline GoRcEE

• TLA Member
  • Orc
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: February 05, 2021, 06:51:10 PM
Glad to see you applying here Firecum, our members will get back to you shortly.

I have some questions to ask you before I proceed to vote for you.

1- Which ban evade you did in LW, and how long is the period of your ban, with reasons of it?
2- EC banned you for nothing? It doesn't seem to be legit, what were the scenarios with the ban?
3- You were connected with WK as far as I know, what made you leave them and join us?

Offline Firecum

• Orc
  • New to the Forums!
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: February 05, 2021, 07:42:06 PM
Glad to see you applying here Firecum, our members will get back to you shortly.

I have some questions to ask you before I proceed to vote for you.

1- Which ban evade you did in LW, and how long is the period of your ban, with reasons of it?
2- EC banned you for nothing? It doesn't seem to be legit, what were the scenarios with the ban?
3- You were connected with WK as far as I know, what made you leave them and join us?

1. I did the ban evade in 2018 when I was just trying to play (Without any hacks) so I was banned cuz there was some paranoia of aimlock shit
2.  https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=10766.msg62127#msg62127 they banned me only because I say something that can be lie from me lol (they dont have any video about my hacks or something on EC or any server)
3. WK is dead right now. WK team is in real life right now so only me, Cracker and Spitfire are active members...
We decide to do anything we want for fun, teamplay with other players etc.

Offline Smoking

• Orc
  • New to the Forums!
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: February 06, 2021, 01:49:29 PM
jajajajja, WK is here, Good Luck

Offline Fortune

• TLA Member
  • Orc
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: February 15, 2021, 09:44:13 PM
(wk, it has not died completely since you and skull, spitfire are active)
Just realize for a moment that WK has been resurrected out of nowhere, what are you gonna do?

Offline Firecum

• Orc
  • New to the Forums!
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: February 15, 2021, 11:37:50 PM
(wk, it has not died completely since you and skull, spitfire are active)
Just realize for a moment that WK has been resurrected out of nowhere, what are you gonna do?

I know that won't happen, but if even it would happen I just will play as usual, nothing will change my decision. So don't worry about it

Offline Fortune

• TLA Member
  • Orc
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: February 19, 2021, 03:35:49 PM
Thank you for your time. Based upon our member's votes and opinion, your clan application has been accepted. Congratulations!