• Orc
  • New to the Forums!
    • View Profile
on: March 27, 2021, 03:08:05 AM

APPLICANT INFORMATION

In-game nickname:Putin,VladimirPutin96,LSC,VladimirPutin

Previously used nicknames:qianjianwei

Country and Timezone:China,+8

When did you start playing VC:MP?:2017 from now.

Are you banned from any servers currently? (if you have been banned before, tell us when and why):No.

Which members of the clan are you familiarized with?(tell us whether you have been invited or not):I know all frequent online.

Previous clans and reasons behind leaving them?:F2,They are a team without soul internal contradictions.

Why do you want to join us?:I want to be part of the clan and play beside my friends and to help them and the clan,and TLA VCMP is one of the most powerful team,I will try to improve my ability.

Offline Cate

• Orc
  • New to the Forums!
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: March 27, 2021, 04:53:22 AM
https://f2-clan.boards.net/thread/220/accepted-denounce-vladimirputin

This bitch been lying since very start and trying change the scenario.He has been involved in hacking and immature shit he has done lead him to get himself kicked outta clan.

Offline VladimirPutin96

• Orc
  • New to the Forums!
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: March 27, 2021, 05:03:00 AM
My statement did not attend any hacker attacks I have been training their own skills

Offline Fortune

• TLA Member
  • Orc
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: March 27, 2021, 10:25:20 AM
Hello Vladimir, please do not bother wasting our time by DMing clan members to give you "Fulton's Models" and vote for you. Also your application is just but a trash, mention a one friend from TLA you are talking about lol. Next time you make an application or DM members in Discord for nonesense you will be blocked from both places.